Our clients are typically active middle market entrepreneurs who wish to borrow for three to six years and prefer to use illiquid assets as collateral. Our structured loans finance additional commitments to private investment vehicles and operating companies, using private equity or similar illiquid investments as collateral.
- They include individual entrepreneurs, family offices and independent private equity sponsors.
- Typically, they borrow against illiquid assets in their portfolios – often existing equity investments in private companies – to finance incremental investment in those or other vehicles. Private Investor Growth Capital Case
- Frequently, they borrow from NYPF to finance the buy-out of partners or co-investors. Partner Buy Out Case
- Independent sponsors work with NYPF to lever their equity in an existing portfolio of PE investments to fund equity contributions to new deals. Private Equity Commitments Case
- NYPF is a resource for middle market financial advisors and lawyers seeking funding for illiquid clients to enable them to close deals. Middle Market Acquisition Financing Case
- Our clients are wealthy, but often hold a concentrated position in an illiquid stock where additional equity investments in the corporate entity are desirable to stimulate growth.